Ready to Run Sale Trainers Series Schedule Announced
Monday, September 21, 2020
New Zealand Bloodstock has confirmed dates for their new NZB Ready to Run Sale race sponsorships and incentivised prize package for domestic trainers over the duration of spring.
The next race in the series is the $70,000 Group Three NZB Ready to Run Sale Trainers Series (1400m), held as race three on 26 September at New Plymouth Raceway.
The following dates have been confirmed for the six remaining Ready to Run Sale Trainers Series races.
- Saturday 3 October at Riccarton
- Saturday 10 October Hawera
- Saturday 17 October at Hastings
- Saturday 24 October Riccarton
- Sunday 25 October at Trentham
- Saturday 7 November at Riccarton
The first sponsored race of the series, a Rating 65 Handicap, was held at Riccarton Park on Saturday 12 September and was won by the Danny Frye-trained Boyslightup (NZ) (Duporth).
Working alongside partners, NZB will award the winning trainer of each sponsored race the following prize package:
- A $500 travel voucher towards the 2020 Ready to Run Sale at Karaka.
- A $600 insurance voucher towards insurance for one purchase at the 2020 Ready to Run Sale, courtesy of NZB Insurance.
- A Majestic Horse Transport voucher ($150 for Central series race or $300 for Southern series race) towards transport of one 2020 Ready to Run Sale purchase, courtesy of Majestic Horse Transport
- A three-month subscription to Raceform weekly production, including courier delivery.
Full race details will be made available in due course. For further information contact [email protected].
This year’s Ready to Run Sale will be held as a physical sale at Karaka on 18 and 19 November, with Breeze Ups conducted at Te Rapa Racecourse 12 and 13 October.
View the full catalogue online here.