Welcome to New Zealand Bloodstock Insurance
Along with the excitement and reward of being involved in the equine industry, unfortunately there is also risk, and mishaps are a reality. New Zealand Bloodstock Insurance recognises this and has developed a world regarded bloodstock insurance business to help you enjoy your investment with confidence.
New Zealand Bloodstock Insurance can provide the right policy for you, whether you own yearlings, broodmares, foals, racehorses or stallions, thoroughbreds, standardbreds, recreational or sport horses.
If you are considering insuring your horse, consider this :
- We are the leading bloodstock insurer in New Zealand with a list of clients that includes most major thoroughbred studs and racing stables
- We have been insuring bloodstock for over 80 years giving us the skill and reputation in the market to give you the best service in the business
- We are market leaders in the industry on terms, conditions, rates and prompt payment of claims
- We have a long-standing relationship with the best Underwriters in the London market and are recognised there as leaders in the Australasian market
- Our top priority is understanding your needs and providing a premium service to you our valued client
- NZB Insurance - with the support of our London Underwriters - is a major sponsor of the New Zealand thoroughbred breeding and racing industries, sponsoring branches of the NZ Thoroughbred Breeders Associations and racing throughout New Zealand.
To find out more, please contact us here, or call +64 9 2980055.
Support the company that supports you.
NZB is a registered Financial Service Provider and is a member of the Finance Dispute Resolution Scheme (FDR). Should there be a complaint in relation to any financial service (including insurance broking) it should be addressed in the first instance to the Manager, Insurance on the form which can be provided upon request. NZB agrees to deal with such complaint within three months of receipt. Should the complainant not be satisfied with the response there is a right of appeal to the FDR (the dispute resolution scheme for the finance industry). However, NZB and its employees do not offer financial advice as part of this financial service and recommends that insured parties seek independent financial, taxation and professional advice.