To / From Australia
Hong Kong - Flight Information
New Zealand Bloodstock Airfreight offer a monthly service to Hong Kong. Please see our schedule for flight dates or enquire about a booking now.
Please refer to the Hong Kong Jockey Club PP/PPG Criteria for the Registration of Australian and New Zealand Horses.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) require that all racehorses to be imported into Hong Kong undergo a Veterinary Examination For Suitability For Importation and submitted to the HKJC appointed veterinarian, within 30 days of entering pre-export isolation.
Pre-Export Isolation - Horse(s) are required to be in pre-export isolation at least 21 days prior to departure at a facility approved by AQIS.
Vaccinations - During 21 to 90 days prior to departure there is a requirement that the horses have received a primary course vaccination ( 2 vaccinations 28-42 days apart) against Equine Influenza.
Tests - During pre-export isolation the horses to be tested for:
- Equine Infectious Anaemia (EIA) - with negative results
- Equine Viral Arteritis (EVA) - with Negative results
- Piroplasmosis- with Negative results
- Hendra- With Negative results
- Strangles 2 tests 14 days apart
- Equine Influenza 21 days apart