Hong Kong - AUS Flight Information
NZB Airfreight offer a monthly service to Hong Kong. To receive our schedule and flight dates enquire about a booking now.
Please refer to the Hong Kong Jockey Club PP/PPG Criteria for the Registration of Australian and New Zealand Horses.
The Hong Kong Jockey Club (HKJC) require that all racehorses to be imported into Hong Kong undergo a veterinary examination for suitability for importation and submitted to the HKJC appointed veterinarian, within 30 days of entering pre-export isolation.
Pre-export Isolation: Horses are required to be in pre-export isolation, at a Government Approved Facility, at least 21 days prior to the flight.
Vaccinations: During 21 to 90 days prior to departure there is a requirement that the horses have received a primary course vaccination ( 2 vaccinations 28-42 days apart) against Equine Influenza.
Tests - During pre-export isolation the horses to be tested for:
- Equine Infectious Anaemia (EIA) - with negative results
- Equine Viral Arteritis (EVA) - with Negative results
- Piroplasmosis- with Negative results
- Hendra- With Negative results
- Strangles 2 tests 14 days apart
- Equine Influenza 21 days apart
Contact: Josh Murphy